Friday, February 25, 2011

a few of my favorite things


One more crafty lass enters the blog world. As a graphic designer and fine artist I am always looking for inspiration for my work and feed back. I think I'll expand that to my home, food and craft endeavors as well. What better way to find and share inspiration than a blog? So here we go. I figure the best way to start is to share a few of my favorite things. I love color. Right now I am really into this clean light aqua blue color. Above is a nostalgic remake of a Bush Transistor Radio. Below is a beautiful starfish necklace that caught my eye by Cherry and Violet on Etsy.



Here is a photo I found on flicker prim and proper for a ladies dressing room.



Last but not least how about this,"Custer's Last Stand" play set? In light blue of course.

I really want to use this color in my graphic design work next week.

Have you found anything in this color lately? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment